Saturday, July 24, 2010

He left..

24.7.2010 Saturday





Today Jong Song oppa going back to Korea d..

Didn't get to go to the airport with him =(

Didn't get to take picture with him.

I just realized that I've not taken any photo with him.

For more than 5 years..

Not even 1.. D:

Ishhhhh..

So freaking regret right now!








Don't know when you will be coming back to Malaysia again.

Don't know when we'll have chance to drink together again..

I do remember the first time you saw me drinking.

u said : I've never imagine that I'll be drinking with Joey.. woooooof...

I remember what you had said.

Everytime I think of it.. I will be laughing..

Don't know why.









Btw, take care oppa.

I will be missing you..

Hope to see you soon..

Keep in touch!






● Elise ●
10.53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment