Sunday, July 11, 2010

PD Trip


10.7.2010 Saturday







Went to PD..Invite by yii..
=)





Taking all the bags to our 'hotel'







After dinner we went to 'ice room'








This black sesame doesn't taste really good.. >.< Black sesame with strawberry..






It's me =)
ps// it's not zou kong.. that's bikini..







The sweet couple yii & ling






Written by Elise Ma
Your Love is my drug..
I mean it!








Next day morning..
Love this photo ^^







好想有人牵着我的手一起走
一个人的感觉并不好









Sweet sweet..














Kelvin and his beloved..

When i helping kelvin to take this photo..
David asked me.

David : 你是 photographer 来达?
Me : 不是啦.. 如果我是 photographer 的话就不用这种 camera 了咯~ (暗爽 )





David and his beloved..








Before going back to kl.. We went to serembam to eat lou su fen..
The lou su fen there is different from kl's..
Their lou su fen is like lai fen.. Long long 1..




After that we go buy siu bao..

Ray ray.. Our birthday is on the same day ^^





Process of making siu bao..


yit lat lat 烧包出炉咯










Around 4pm.. Reached home..

I Beach










● Elise ●
I wanna go to beach with you.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment